10.12.2010

Fall Girl

Hello Lovelies!
I hope everything is going well for everyone with school, jobs, life, etc. I've been so busy with school! I love it, it's just very overwhelming at times. Fall is in the air and I was inspired to create an outfit that was chic but modern at the same time.

I could just imagine myself walking down 5th Avenue in this lovely outfit! Just look at that beautiful ChloƩ Python Bag, isn't it fabulous! Pair the lovely satin top with some skinny jeans and sophisticated boots and you'll be a reincarnation of Ms. Hepburn herself.

Do you like this outfit? What's your favorite piece?
Give me your thoughts, let me know!!!


XOXO


Fall

Fall by amodelmoment featuring an agate ring

9 comments:

  1. Love this look! It's definitely girly but the boots ad a bit of an edge with the buckles! My favorite piece is the silk top - it looks so comfortable and chic at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Especially the boots, I'm looking for a pair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! The boots are just amazing :) Beautiful.
    XOXO

    www.ohmyvogue-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that ring!!!! gah that is so cute!!

    Why is that person talking about breaking up? hahah this is a fashion blog dude! Get it straight ;) lol

    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
    follow me and I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff! love those boots!

    http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to own the tan agate ring... it's so me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola!
    Soy distribuidora AVON, y hago envios por correo! Te invito a pasarte por mi web, y si te interesa algo ponte en contacto conmigo!!
    Un saluditoooo!! :)

    ReplyDelete